Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Holly" Days

Vernal has a huge kick-off to the Christmas holiday. They have games, carnival rides, craft fairs, food, children's train, light parade, midway games, chestnut and marshmallow roasting, and the list goes on, ALL FOR FREE!!! We spent the Friday after Thanksgiving enjoying the ice cube hunt, riding pedal bikes, the train ride, ice sculpting, churros, cotton candy, popcorn, ferris wheel, spinning ride, and the parade. We didn't get to half of the stuff going on and we didn't want to hang out in the cold waiting for the fireworks. Maybe we'll get to do more next year. Everyone had a great time and I am excited for a new tradition to start the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year". It really did get me in the mood, Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FREE??!!! Wow, it looks like a great time, lucky. Wish I could have been there.

shellie said...

Wow that sounds like such a fun tradition. Vernal seems like a great place.You will never guess what Kanab started this year????? A christmas light parade. Yes another parade. Can you believe it?? Parade capital USA.I guess the four summer ones were not enough

Anonymous said...

I guess with your two great new posts, I will have to repent for what I said.
Love you guys,
Karen

Chris 'n Leah said...

Hey Valerie...are you doing okay? I could hear something in your comments to me but I am not sure what. I think I will try to call you in the next few days.

Love ya