Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Tag...

So the rules are the same as all the others. Fill it in with your answers and tag others to do the same. I like reading other peoples tags, I just don't like doing them muself. So here's my best shot...
10 years ago I... 1. 3 years married to my dream-boat husband. 2. Living in our West Valley house. 3. Working for First Security Bank on the Y2K prep. (What a lot of all-for-naught that was) 4. Wishing I was pregnant. 5. Scrapping - alot.
5 Things on today's "to do" list... 1. Clean the kitchen. 2. McDonald's with Gary for lunch. 3. Practice for dance 4. catch up my blog 5. Plan FHE
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire... 1. Consult a financial planner. 2. Pay off our home. 3. Travel the world with Gary 4. Upgrade our vehicles. 5. Invest for missions, college and weddings.
5 places I have lived... 1. Grantsville, UT 2. Medford, OR 3. Independence, KS 4. Moab, UT 5. Kanab, UT
5 jobs I have had... 1. Mom 2. Administrative Assistant 3. Evergreene Construction 4. Grocery cashier 5. Matrixx Marketing

So there it is. Now it's your turn!

No comments: