Sunday, July 27, 2008

Desirae's "Pigtails"?

I know, I know, "You call those pigtails?" I think of one of Spencer's common phrases, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit." I feel like I need to apologize to poor little Desi for cursing her with her mother's fine, thin, stringy hair. I feel so bad when she gets in my bathroom drawer that I keep my hair doodads in and wants them in her hair. Thus this photo...She found a little Rubbermaid container with small clear elastics and little clippie flowers so I gave her piggie tails. She whimpered and "owied" while I twisted the elastics five times just to get them tight enough not to fall out. When we finished she was so proud. She ran to show Daddy and get his approval. She is so cute but I think I am going to stick with the headbands for now.

1 comment:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Oh no....she is SOOOOOOOOO cute! I love the pigtails and yes those count as pigtains. I even think the pre-pigtail pigtails are cutter than the real thing!

I took a picture of Katelyn's first ponytail at your house in Kansas, do you remember?

Time goes too fast :(