Monday, August 25, 2008

Benjamin is 6!!!

We love you Benjamin! SIX, Can you believe it? It sounds so cliche but man they grow so fast. I have been looking through pictures of Benji today because I wanted to do a little collage of his life. However, me being fairly cheap and somewhat technology illiterate, only got a digital camera like 3 years ago. So, I don't have Benjamin's first three years of life available because I am too busy (lazy) to scan them in. So the next best thing will have to do...Highlights of his past year. I know there are alot but he is so stinkin' cute I just can't choose my favorites...


A little about Benjamin...
Best Friend: Logan
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Toy: Galaxy Hero Star Wars Guys (Battle of Hoth)
Favorite Number: 7 Why? That's my next birthday.
Favorite Book: Three Little Pigs
Favorite Thing to Do: Play with friends
Benjamin is such a sweet boy. He is so good to his younger brother and sister. He plays really well by himself. He has a great imagination. Benjamin loves doing "projects", anything crafty or arty. He likes to help me cook, especially baking. Benjamin is so excited to start kindergarten next week. He is super bright. He knows all of the basics ie. numbers (he counted to 140 last week, I think math will be a strong point for him), letters, colors and shapes. He loves to play with friends but his best friend is Spencer. He is silly and so animated. He keeps us all laughing. We love you Benjamin. We are so blessed to have you in our family. Thank you for being such an enthusiastic part of our lives.

No comments: