Monday, August 4, 2008

Bonham's in Vernal


Yesterday morning (Sunday) I got a phone call from Aaron. He said, "Friday was my last day of work and Colette wants to go on a trip. Would it be all right if we stay at your house tonight?" Well duh, of course it would be more than all right, We would love to have you. So The Bonham Clan showed up a little after 11:00 Sunday night. We visited a little and showed them around the house and finally got everyone to bed around midnight. This morning we had bacon and Belgium waffles for breakfast and got everyone dressed and let the kids play for a while before I had to take kids to swimming lessons. When we got back home Bonham's were all packed up so we loaded the kids in the cars and went to the dinosaur museum. That is always alot of fun. The kids ooohed and aahed at all the bones and rocks and fun stuff to see and do. My favorite is always the walk around outside where they have life-sized replicas of a bunch of dinosaurs. It's neat to get a better idea of just how big these creatures really were. From there we parted ways. Bonhams are going river rafting and camping and we are all so jealous. Have fun guys and try to stop again on your way back home. It was great to see you all but definitely not a long enough visit.

2 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kandice said...

Valerie!-I'm so glad you found my blog. I really enjoyed your lesson (or part in...) yesterday. You are such an amazing person. I'm so glad you are in our ward. It will be great getting to know you better. TTYL!!!